EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA
Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)
Export-Import Bank of India, an all India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 18 offices in India and overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune, invites applications from Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria:
Position Functional Area Essential Academic Qualification Experience
Manager Corporate Loans & Advances
International Trade /Project Finance, Forex Operations Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) or Graduates in Engineering.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in class 10th.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Graduation.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in PostGraduation.
The course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/parttime are not eligible. The institute should be recognised / approved by Government / AICTE. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 3 years relevant experience as an officer in Scale-I or equivalent in international trade and project finance or industrial finance department handling terms loans/ advances portfolio of commercial banks or all India financial institutions. (Experience through outsourcing vendors, service providers, KPO/BPO or IT support services providers will not be considered.)
Chief Manager Corporate Loans & Advances Post Graduate in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA) or Graduates in Engineering. Minimum 55% aggregate marks in class 10th.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Minimum 5 years relevant experience of which 3 years as an officer in Scale-II or equivalent in international trade and project finance or industrial finance department handling terms loans/ advances portfolio of commercial Position Functional Area Essential Academic Qualification Experience Graduation.
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in PostGraduation. The course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/parttime are not eligible. The institute should be recognised / approved by Government / AICTE. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Banks or all India financial institutions (Experience through outsourcing vendors, service providers, KPO/BPO or IT support services providers will not be considered.)
• Candidates Age Profile:
Maximum Age as on October 1, 2010 including age relaxation (years)
Position SC/ST OBC
Minimum years of relevant experience required as on October 1, 2010 Scale of Pay (revised)
Manager 35 33 3 years 19400-700-20100-800-28100 8.63 – 10.28 lakhs per annum
Chief Manager 40 38 5 years (out of which minimum 3 years in Scale II or equivalent) 25700-800-29700-900-31500 10.03 – 11.13 lakhs per annum
* CTC (Cost to Company) includes, besides salary, other perquisites such as Gratuity, Pension, LTC, conveyance allowance, entertainment allowance, medical facilities, notional house rental and other staff welfare facilities, as may be applicable.
• Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/ certificate, candidates are required to get a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
• Residential accommodation can be provided subject to availability. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle and personal computer are available.
• Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Applicants are requested to attach attested copies of degree, caste and experience certificates to the Application Form. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
• Only those who satisfy the required qualification and experience need apply. Candidates may apply for one post only. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be cancelled if it is found that they have applied for multiple posts. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Interested candidates must fill in the Application Form. The Application Form is available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section. Application in any other format will not be considered by the Bank. Candidates must mention the position and the functional area applied for on the envelope. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
• The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
• No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
• Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for Rs. 3 lacs to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining the Bank, for all the positions advertised.
Please send your application containing the above-mentioned particulars on or before November 26, 2010 to the following address.
The General Manager-HRM
Export-Import Bank of India
Centre One Building, Floor 21,
World Trade Centre Complex,
Mumbai – 400005